A charming vase to display small wildflowers.
you will need:
3 clean cans in different sizes
white oil based paint
water based craft paint
2 wood rods, 8” and 5”
- Start by painting all the cans with one coat of oil based white paint and allow to dry completely.
- Once dry, give them 2 or 3 coats of craft paint.
- Let the cans dry completely.
- Glue the 8” rod to the bottom of the inside of the largest can using strong epoxy glue and allow to dry completely.
- Glue the middle can to the rod.
- Continue with the 5” rod.
- Let dry completely before use.
Made it? Tell us about it–