I never been a big fan of arranged bouquets. So when you get one that you don't really like, this is what you do to make it look more stylish.
- Remove all ropes, elastics etc.
- Cut all the stems of the flowers in a 45 degree sharp cut, that makes them soak up water much better.
- Fill up a bunch of vintage vases with water.
- Place the flowers in them and put them all on a large white platter.
- And voila...you have something very fresh and stylish looking for your table.
Photography by Alexandra Grablewski
Made it? Tell us about it–