Preserve a bit of sand to help you remember the wonderful time you've spent on beaches both near and far!
Chase the sweet things in life with Sweet Paul:
You will need:
Sand from as many different beaches as possible
Ready made paper tags
String or wire to hang
- Write the name of the beach the sand is from on the top of the tag.
- Cover the bottom of the tag with a layer of wood glue.
- Sprinkle sand on to cover the glue (as if you were working with glitter).
- Allow the tag to dry completely and repeat the last step if necessary.
- Hang your various tags in a cluster with a bit of wire or string and nails.
- Remember to add to your collection each time you visit a new beach!
This is a perfect decor project to do with your kids!
Made it? Tell us about it–