You will need:
One large box, ours was 24 x 18 x 18
Hot glue gun
Fabric scraps for curtains
- Stand box upright and start by cutting off the bottom flap using a box cutter.
- Open the top flaps, trace a triangle on both side flaps; using a box cutter, cut off the excess so there is a triangle roof corner.
- Hot glue the triangle flaps to the large flaps. (A good tip is to secure it with a little tape.)
- Take the two long bottom flaps and hot glue them to the roof, so that you have a complete roof.
- The chimney is a 6- by 18-inch piece of cardboard folded into a square tube and hot glued together.
- Make two triangle cuts on opposite sides of the chimney and hot glue in place.
- Cut out windows and door using a box cutter.
- Paint the house.
- The curtains are just small pieces of scrap fabric hot glued in place.
- Ready for moving in.
Made it? Tell us about it–