I'm so happy to share this spooky halloween craft with you. I created these scary portraits for Country Living's latest issue.
- First make black and white copies of portraits.
- To age the image, brush it with a sponge dipped in a little black paint mixed with water.
- Cut a piece of card stock the same size as the photo and glue it to the photo's back.
- Cut out the eyes using an x-acto knife.
- Fit the portraits in vintage black frames.
- Insert red mini LED christmas lights through the back of the eyeholes.
- Secure with tape.
- Turn on the lights and scare the family.
Photography by Philip Friedman
Made it? Tell us about it–