I made these flowers for a candy story I did a while back. They are super easy to make, a great craft project you can do with your kids.
- Glue the two large ones together and then the two small ones.
- Glue the two then together.
- Cut out a circle of some fun paper and glue that in the middle of the small liners.
- Use a hot glue gun and glue lollipop sticks on the back.
- Fill a box or a vase with candy and stick the flowers in it. Makes a really fun decoration.
Photography by Colin Cooke
Made it? Tell us about it–