I collect decorative papers all year ‘round as I know I will use them come Christmas.
You will need:
scissors or Xacto Knife
- Use cookie cutters or online templates to create the shapes.
- Take two pieces of decorative paper and glue them together backsides facing one-another so that you have a pretty two sided sheet of paper.
- Allow it to dry completely.
- Trace your shapes onto your paper.
- Carefully cut out the shapes.
- Make a tiny hole in the ornament and tie a piece of string to hang.
Made it? Tell us about it–