Gigham + Dip Dye = Fabulous!
You will need:
Liquid Fabric Dye
Rope or string
- Cut strips of gingham in various widths and colors.
- Prepare fabric dye in the colors you like in small bowls according to package instructions.
- Dip dye your fabric strips... have fun.. there are no rules about how much or what colors... do what you think looks nice!
- Allow fabric to dry.
- Cut a length of rope or string to desired length. I think 6 or 7 feet is nice.
- Using fabric glue, affix your strips to the rope.
- Allow glue to dry.
- Hang your bunting!
I always use RIT Liquid Fabric Dye.
Made it? Tell us about it–