Perfect ornaments for your Christmas tree!
You will need:
Cotton cooking twine
Fabric Dye (I like to use Rit Dyes)
- Start by winding the twine around your hand, approximately 15-20 times.
- Take it off and tie a loop on it.
- Fold it up as a tassel and tie a string abound the top.
- Cut off the bottom part to create a tassel.
- Make the color bath and dip dye the tassels.
- Wait for the tassels to dry and they are ready to use!
These look great dyed or you could even leave them the natural color of the string!
Made it? Tell us about it–