A beautiful snowflake made from pearl beads!
Get your holiday inspiration here:
Thin craft wire
- Start by figuring out what kinda snowflake you want to make.
- Start simple and work yourself up.
- The easiest ones are the star shaped, it’s simply 6-8 wires that are twisted together in the middle.
- Add pearls to the wires, you can mix sizes and ones the arms are long enough cut off the wire and secure the last pearl using a little superglue.
- The more complicated stars always starts out the same way, you simply add more arms made of wire.
Made it? Tell us about it–