Really easy, wooden beads, dye, and leather string and you have a really cool keychain.
You will need:
wooden beads in different sizes, make sure that they are untreated
fabric dye, I only use Rit Dye
- Start by mixing the colors as directed on the bottles. I used two different colors.
- Dip the beads in the dye, the longer they are in there the darker they become.
- Rinse them and let them dry.
- Thread the beads on the string, tie and and leave the two end a little longer.
- Tie a small knot on each end.
Made it? Tell us about it–