You can make a statement piece for you table in a flash with this project.
You will need:
thick cotton rope (the thicker the rope the faster it goes)
- Start by folding the end of the rope and gluing together.
- Glue a little at a time until you get the diameter you need.
- Place on top of a bowl that’s upside down and glue small parts at a time so that you follow the shape of the bowl.
- Continue until your bowl is large enough. 5. In order for the end of the rope not to fray, use the glue gun and glue the ends together.
- Fold the end over the bowl and glue in place.
Made it? Tell us about it–