Who would think that something so basic and everyday as paperboard egg cartons could be turned into such a chic wreath?
paperboard egg cartons, I used 6 for a 9" wreath
white paint (optional)
hot glue gun
- Start by cutting up the egg cartons, you use the small "towers" that divide the eggs.
- Cut them into "flowers" just like in the image.
- Paint 8-10 of them and let them dry if you like, I did this so there would be a nice section of white in my wreath.
- If the wreath ring is closed use a metal cutter to open it up. Many of these metal rings are made for macrame or leather crafts so they are already open.
- Make small holes in the end of each flower and stick them into the metal wreath.
- Use your hot glue gun and glue the flowers in place, with a little space between each one, one by one all around the wreath.
- Use tape and close the wreath.
- You're ready to hang!
Made it? Tell us about it–