Traditionally, children receive money on Eid. But in North America, many parents now opt to give their children wrapped gifts.
If you’re giving gifts instead of money this Eid, here’s a way to make your wrapping special!
Instantly download Sweet Paul SUMMER for just $2.99!
glitter wrapping paper, purple (available at Paper Source)
glitter wrapping paper, gold (available at Paper Source)
kraft wrapping paper, brown
sticky tape for glitter wrapping papers (available at Paper Source)
- Wrap each gift in one of the glitter wrapping papers.
- Then, before fully wrapping another sheet of wrapping paper on top, make creases with your finger of where the wrapping paper will fit.
- On the outer wrapping paper, use the creases you made as guides for where your crescent moon and star will be placed.
- Use any circular object that will fit your gift box to make a crescent moon on the wrapping paper. Freehand a star shape and cut out voids for the both the moon and star.
- Now, using the creases you made earlier as guides, wrap this top sheet of wrapping paper onto the gift so a different shade of wrapping paper peeks through the crescent moon and star.
Made it? Tell us about it–