A delightful eucalyptus wreath with silver leaf embellishments! It smells as good as it looks!
You will need:
scissors or garden snips
metal wreath ring
- Start by cutting up the branches and bundling them together into small bouquets.
- Wrap a bit of florist's wire around the stems of each bouquet.
- Fasten a bit of wire to the wreath form and then fasten a bouquet with the same wire.
- Continue around the wreath with bouquets, one overlapping the other.
- To embellish the leaves, simply apply a bit of glue from the glue stick to random leaves.
- Apply the silver leaf to the glued leaves.
- Brush away the excess silver leaf.
- Now you're ready to enjoy the wreath!
You can use this wreath ona wall or door, or you can use it as a centerpiece with a candle in the middle.
Made it? Tell us about it–