rough paper in neutral colors
black acrylic paint
raven print-out, from sweetpaulmag.com
- Place a leaf on a piece of rough paper and paint with black acrylic paint.
- Wait until the paint has dried, then turn the leaf over and place on another piece of paper to paint the other side.
- Paint your own or print out my watercolor ravens from the link above.
- Cut out ravens using scissors and leave a thin white border around the birds.
- Make a collage of leaf silhouettes, painted leaves, and ravens on a wall using washi tape.
Made it? Tell us about it–