There's nothing more festive than this magical ice bucket! I used the clippings leftover from a holiday wreath I made. I can tell you that the guests at my holiday party were stunned! With this on the table you don't even need a centerpiece!
Read my Holiday/Winter 2015 issue!
Let's Make A Festive Frozen Ice Bucket!
DIY Festive Frozen Ice Bucket: Nothing has more HOLIDAY STYLE than this magical ice bucket! With this on the table you don't even need a centerpiece! Your guests are going to be truly WOWED! <3 Sweet Paul Holiday CountdownPosted by Sweet Paul Magazine on Wednesday, December 16, 2015
You will need:
smaller bucket or pot
greens & berries
- Make sure your smaller bucket fits well into the larger. There need to be space all around for the ice bucket wall. I used a metal bucket with a pot inside and the pot handles rested on the edge of the bucket.
- Start by filling the bottom of your bucket with greens and berries.
- Next, insert the pot and fill the sides in with more greens and berries.
- Add water, almost all the way to the top.
- Place in freezer or outside if its bellow freezing. It takes about 24 hours for it to freeze completely.
- To get the ice bucket out, run warm water on the outside of the outer bucket for a little bit and it will come out super easy.
- Place a bottle of bubblies in it and you are ready to party holiday-style!
Do not place directly on your table, always put it on a platter or a tray. You can always bring it out, lets your guests ohhh and ahhh, serve the champagne and then put it back in the freezer.
Made it? Tell us about it–