Lovely flowers trapped in ice.
You will need:
Glass Bottles that fit into the cartons
Boild and then cooled water
- Cut your milk cartons in half.
- Set a bottle in each carton.
- Fill the space around the bottles with flowers.
- Fill the carton with the cooled water about half way up each bottle.
- Freeze until solid (overnight if possible).
- Remove from freezer and tear off the cartons.
- FIll the bottles with the cold beverage of your choice or fill with some water and flowers.
Boil your water first to make sure that your ice is crystal clear!
Made it? Tell us about it–