A wreath of flowers for special gatherings!
The folks at Flower Muse sent me 90 stems of the most beautiful peonies for my birthday! I used the flowers for a wonderful birthday brunch! One of my favorite projects of the day was this floral wreath centerpiece made of the most stunning white peopnies. This would be PERFECT for a brunch, wedding or for your Mother's Day festivities!
You will need:
Fresh flowers - I used peonies
Oasis wreath base - The Cutting Garden has a great selection
- Wet your oasis wreath form.
- Begin to trim your stems to about 3 inches each.
- Arrange the flowers into your oasis form.
- Continue until the form is very full.
- Set on your table and enjoy!
Made it? Tell us about it–