This adorable birdbath is so easy to make!
You will need:
5 small terra cotta pots
1 medium terra cotta dish
1 large terra cotta dish
ornament (bird or other)
white craft/acrylic paint
- To create the column of the birdbath, use 2-ton epoxy to attach each of the 5 small terra cotta pots to one another, end-to-end and opening to opening. Let epoxy cure completely – about an hour or so for each application.
- To make the base of the birdbath, use 2-ton epoxy to attach the small end of the column to the bottom of the medium terra cotta plate.
- To make the bath portion of the birdbath, use 2-ton epoxy to attach the open end of the column to the bottom of the large terra cotta plate.
- Finish off the birdbath by attaching a bird or other ornament into the center of the large terra cotta dish.
- Mix one part water with one part white paint and using a brush, whitewash the entire birdbath until it is the desired shade and texture.
- Let dry and place outside for the birds! Variable weather and temperatures will naturally fade and age the whitewash over time.
Made it? Tell us about it–