Use these festive ice buckets in summer or winter.
I used to make these with my Mormor as a kid. We didn’t use them for wine, we placed them outside in winter with tea lights in them.
Instantly download Sweet Paul SUMMER for just $2.99!
smaller pot or bucket to place inside
- Place the smaller pot/bucket inside the larger. Using a pot is great because the handles can rest on the bucket edge.
- Place flowers all around between the 2 buckets.
- Fill with water and freeze.
- Remove from the freezer and let it run under the sink in warm water to get it out.
- Place on a platter and add the wine.
This bucket lasts at least 4 hours. This takes about 20 hours to freeze in a normal freezer.
Made it? Tell us about it–