- So, start with a double white card and use a light pencil and trace a pattern or a motif.
- Then use regular craft glue (don't buy glitter glue, it does not work that well), and a brush and paint the glue inside the motif.
- Sprinkle with glitter and let dry.
- You now have a beautiful sparkly card.
- The tree card is made with again a double white card, rick rack ribbon cut into different sizes so that when you put then together they look like a tree.
- Use a sewing machine and sew threw the card and the ribbon as a trunk.
- And voila, you have some rather fab looking cards. Right?
Made it? Tell us about it–