Still the most classic and beautiful for Christmas. A homemade wreath makes the perfect gift.
metal wire wreath
thin florist wire
- Cut up your greens and sort them into tiny bouquets.
- Secure the florist wire by twisting it a few times around the wreath.
- Place a bouquet on the wreath, secure by twisting it a few times around the wreath, and add a new bouquet. (There are great tutorials for this on the web.)
- Work all around the wreath.
- Hang on your door or wall from a ribbon.
Made it? Tell us about it–