Get tons of inspiration here:
One old industrial whisk
Hanging lamp kit
Edison light bulb
- Make sure the lamp set is not plugged in.
- Unscrew the socket until it comes apart; unscrew the screws holding the two wires in place.
- Pull the cord through the whisk; re-assemble the socket.
- Wrap one wire around one screw and tighten.
- Do the same for the second wire (make sure the wires are not touching).
- Screw the socket back into position; add a lightbulb.
- Hang the lamp and turn on.
Made it? Tell us about it–