A diorama made inside of a pumpkin is gorgeous autumn decor! Today's pumpkin is a little family scene from the forest. Mommy and junior are having a yummy lunch while dad is on top of it all looking out for the hunters.
You will need:
Pumpkin or artificial pumpkin
Big Spoon & bowl
- Cut a square hole in the centre of the pumpkin.
- Scoop out all the seeds and stuff inside the pumpkin.
- Cover the bottom of the pumpkin with moss.
- In the front of the moss you stick in small trees.( mine are from a model shop here in NYC)
- Put the deer in place and you are ready to go!
Photography by Colin Cooke
Made it? Tell us about it–