The subtle design of the lace makes these eggs look amazing.
You will need:
lace strips, ribbons, or remnants
- Cut lace into strips long enough to wrap around eggs. Make sure you still have extra lace to form a knot.
- Wrap strips of lace around the eggs, tying a knot in the back.
- Dye eggs according to egg dye package instructions.
- Place eggs into the bowl for at least 15 minutes. Lift eggs and cut the knots to release the lace.
- Allow to dry completely and display.
Made it? Tell us about it–