Creative placecards will delight your dinner guests!
You will need:
Cardstock or Watercolor Paper
Printouts of animal ears and antlers in appropriate scale from the internet
Craft knife - I use X-Acto
- Find some good images of bunny ears or antlers on the internet and print them out so that they are appropriate size for your placecards. The cards are 4 inches wide and the ears or antlers can't be taller than 1.75 inches..
- Cut out 4 x 4 inch squares from your heavy paper.
- Mark the middle of your square of paper with a pencil and your ruler.
- Position your printouts on your fold line and tape them down lightly.
- Using your craft knife, carefully cut your ears/antlers out of the top of your placecard, making sure you stop at the fold.
- Write your guest's name on the bottom of your placecard. I used letter stamps and an inkpad to do mine.
- Fold the placecards in half and put your ears/antlers up for your guests to enjoy!
Made it? Tell us about it–