Old toy animals turn into birthday candle holders witha circus theme!
From Lova:"I love old beautiful carousel horses and when I found these old toys I felt that they really needed to be fixed up a little. For my next birthday I want carousel horses carrying the candles for the cake!"
You Will Need:
Toy animals -- The company Schleich has the best variety!
White paint - I love matter paint
Sharpies to decorate - fine point is best!
Drill -- I use a Dremel tool
Birthday candles with holders.
- Paint the toys white and allow to dry completely.
- Drill a hole in the back or the head of your animals. Make sure the hole is just the size to accommodate the birthday candle holder.
- Use various Sharpies to draw carousel animal designs on the toys.
- Insert the candle holders and candles and enjoy!
- Be careful, birthday candles burn quickly!
Always be careful with lit candles!
Made it? Tell us about it–