Magically simple home decor!
You will need:
Printouts downloaded from this webpage
Tissue paper to use for the windows
LED votive - I love these votives from Pottery Barn.
DOWNLOAD CASTLE PRINT-OUTS HERE:
- Download and print out the files attached to this post. Print two copies of the page for each castle you will make.
- Use scissors or Xacto knife to cut out four castle sides.
- Using Xacto, cut out the little windows from the castle sides.
- Cut pieces of tissue paper a little bigger than each window and glue the tissue to the back side of each castle wall to create a cute little window.
- Glue the four sides of the castle together.
- Place your new lantern over your LED votive and enjoy!
I love little LED battery power voties. They are readily available and some even flicker like real candles!
Made it? Tell us about it–