These look complicated but are actually super easy. I use them as spice bowls on my table.
drops of craft paint
- Take a piece of clay and add a few drops of craft paint to it.
- Knead the paint into the clay, but don’t over-knead.
- Roll out the paper clay in a little talcum powder until about 3mm thick.
- Use a glass to cut out circles and drape them over small bowls to give them shape.
- Let them dry for 24 hours.
Only use the bowls for dry products—wet things will make them soggy.
Made it? Tell us about it–