These tiny little worlds fit inside the lid of a mason jar!
You will need:
Mason jar lids
Hot glue gun
Bumpy pipe cleaners
Glass discs the size of a mason jar lid
- Buy glass discs the size of mason jar lids (2 1/2 inch for small, 3 1/4 inch for widemouth). I purchased mine from Etsy, but you could cut yourself or ask at your local glass store.
- Hot glue the glass discs into the inside lip of each metal screw lid.
- Use the metal seal lid to trace circles onto your foam.
- Cut out hills of white foam and a blue sky and hot glue the layers together.
- Cut pipe cleaners into little trees and hot glue them onto your hills.
- Add a mini animal and hot glue him in place.
- Insert the foam diorama into the mason jar lid and seal it in place form the back with hot glue.
- Set on your table to display, or you cold eve glue on a loop of string and hang them on the tree!
Made it? Tell us about it–