Get tons of inspiration in Sweet Paul Magazine:
25 matchboxes or slide-open style boxes
hot glue gun and sticks
small stamps or pen to make numbers
small trinkets to fill the calendar
- Just hot glue the tops of empty boxes to one another so you get rows.
- The bottom should be 9 and decrease by two until you have a single box.
- Cut wrapping paper to cover each row, secure with hot glue.
- Then hot glue the rows in a tree shape as shown.
- I used small stamps to stamp the numbers on each box.
- On top you can hot glue a star or a cut out like I did on this one.
- Fill the boxes with candy and trinkets and you are ready to go.
Made it? Tell us about it–