We are all different, some of us wants a tree that screams traditional holiday and others want a simpler more modern tree. These ornaments are for the latter ones. They are easy to craft and they make a big statement.
hot glue gun
- Cut your leather to about 13"x3".
- Use a ruler and a pen and mark how far up you want the fringe to go.
- Start cutting your fringe with scissors.
- Glue a piece of string to one side of the leather.
- Roll the leather tight together to form a tassel and hot glue the edge together.
- Thread on the bead and its ready to hang.
They can also be used as a gift wrap decor or as a key chain.
Made it? Tell us about it–