Nisse are Scandinavian gnomes, this darling napkin is so fun and easy to fold for your holiday table!
My friend Manal Aman is so talented! Visit her site, Hello Holy Days!
Get your holiday inspiration here:
Square dinner napkins
Skin colored pom pom or wooden bead
- Fold a square dinner napkin into half and then half again so you’re starting off with a quarter fold napkin as shown. Make sure all corners are lined up. Fold back one corner as shown. Flip the napkin over.
- Fold back one corner as shown. Flip the napkin over.
- Now you want to create a triangle shape with the napkin’s corner being the top point of the triangle. Fold one side down, then fold up the bottom of the napkin and then fold the other side down so you have a triangle.
- Flip the napkin over. The fold created on the front of the napkin will be the gnome’s hat.
- Cut out a beard and mustache from white felt. Tuck under the “hat”.
- Tuck a pom pom or wooden bead under the hat as well for the nose.
The nose shown here was made by needle felting beige colored felt roving into a pom pom.
Made it? Tell us about it–