These Nordic-inspired gnomes are so easy to make! They are built around a festive pine cone!
- Fold the felt into a cone shaped hat, make sure its big enough to fit your pinecone.
- Hot glue the cone together and cut off any excess felt.
- For the beard, twist the yarn around 4 fingers 15 times and cut off.
- Cut the yarn on one end so that you have a fringe.
- Attache the beard to the pinecone with rubber bands.
- Hot glue hat in place and hot glue a wooden bead as a nose.
- Hot glue a loop of yarn to the top of the hat as a hanger.
- Hang and God Jul!
Made it? Tell us about it–