Great for tree decorations or use as gift tags!
hot glue gun and hot glue
- To make the v-shaped Christmas tree, carefully cut grooves along the outside edges of the branch using a utility knife (this helps the string stay in place).
- Tie twine to branch end, then wind up and around branch. Tie off twine and trim ends.
- Cut a small paper template of a star. Use a star cookie cutter as a guide or draw freehand!
- Hold template on leaf and cut around.
- Glue leaf star and a loop of string to the top of each tree.
- To make a leaf Christmas tree, use small scissors to freestyle cut leaves into tree shapes.
- Use a hole puncher to make a hole in the top and attach a loop of string.
- To make a raffia twig tree, tie lengths of raffia around a twig then use scissors to trim diagonally on each side to resemble a Christmas tree.
Made it? Tell us about it–