Save your 3D glasses next time you see a movie!
YOU WILL NEED:
pair of 3-D glasses
piece of cardboard
old tweed suit jacket or some tweed material scraps
hot glue gun
- Cut out a nice mask-shaped piece of cardboard bigger than the size of the 3-D glasses.
- Cut out eye holes in the cardboard.
- Use the cardboard as a pattern to cut two pieces of tweed from the old jacket and one from the felt.
- Scallop the bottoms of the tweed and the felt, layer them over the cardboard, and glue them into place
- Cut eyeholes out of the fabric, using your cardboard as a guide.
- Cut out a beak from yellow paper and glue it to cardboard.
- Cut rings from paper to make the eyes look very owlish.
- Glue the cardboard to the 3-D glasses.
Made it? Tell us about it–