Simple white wreaths for your holiday gatherings!
porcelain paper clay (air-drying clay if you don’t have access to a kiln)
tiny cookie cutter
- Roll out paper clay very thin using a rolling pin.
- Use small cookie cutters to punch out leaves.
- Punch a little hole in the end of each leaf using a wooden skewer.
- Lay the leaves on a curved object.
- Let air dry or fire in a kiln.
- Wind metal wire around a glass a couple of times to make a base for the wreath.
- Thread the wire through 1 or 2 leaves at a time and then twist it around the circle 2 or 3 times.
- Repeat this process until the entire circle is covered.
- Done! Use as table decoration for winter dinner parties.
Made it? Tell us about it–