This cute mobile is made by draping clay over small balloons. It looks perfect over a table.
thick yarn or ribbon
- Roll out the paper clay in a little talcum powder until about 3mm thick.
- Use glasses to cut out circles and use a straw to make a hole in the center of each circle.
- Blow up the balloons about 1⁄3 of the way full and place them in small bowls or an egg carton.
- Drape each clay circle over a balloon and let dry for 24 hours.
- Remove the balloons and paint the insides of the circles using watercolors.
- Make a knot on a piece of yarn and drag it through the circle. Bunt at the end.
Made it? Tell us about it–