This charming little tree is perfect for your holiday table! Make a bunch to fill your table!
Get tons of inspiration in Sweet Paul Magazine:
6 small paper doilies
1 bamboo stick
- Make one cut from the outside of each doilie to the center.
- Roll each circle together into a small cone like in the photo.
- Tape each doilie together.
- Stick them all onto a bamboo stick in layers, if they are loose you can use a little craft glue to hold them in place.
- Fill your small pot with modeling clay and stick the bamboo stick into it.
- Finish off your tree with a small star you can cut out of a doily and glue in place.
Made it? Tell us about it–