It's Saturday morning here in Brooklyn when I write this. It's supposed to snow here today, I went out a little while ago with my dog and there is that "snowy" feeling in the air. So when I was thinking about what idea to post today I remembered this image I created for a scandinavian lifestyle magazine. The paper flowers on the wall reminds me of snow, kinda feels like they are falling from the clouds. They are easy to make.
- Cut out two large flower heads and two smaller ones.
- Crunch them a little bit so that they get more 3D.
- Glue the two large together in the middle and do the same with the two small ones.
- Now glue them both together.
- Crunch them, open them up so that they get a vintage paper flower look.
- I glued them to the wall with double sided tape.
- Enjoy the snow.
Made it? Tell us about it–