This easy to make SLIME will gross you out in the BEST way!
Our friend, Professor Figgy, shares his recipe for the ooey-gooeyiest GLOW SLIME imaginable!
You will need:
Tools and Materials:
Plastic or glass container
Jar (with lid)
Elmer's School Glue Gel
- Start by making “glow water.” Fill container with 2 cups hot water.
- With pliers, pull out felt writing tip and carefully pry off bottom of highlighter and remove felt ink tube from inside.
- Place both the felt ink tube and the writing tip in the hot water and let sit for 4 to 6 hours.
- Once water has cooled and ink has saturated the solution, use gloved hands to squeeze any remaining ink out of the felt tube. Discard highlighter pieces.
- To make slime, create one solution in a bowl by combining 1/3 cup glow water with the entire contents of a 4 oz. bottle of Elmer's School Glue Gel. Stir mixture with craft stick until thoroughly combined.
- To the jar, add 3/4 cups glow water and 2 teaspoons Borax. Secure lid tightly on and shake mixture until borax dissolves as much as possible.
- Pour solution from jar into mixture in bowl, stirring continuously with a craft stick.
- Once solutions are combined, remove the resulting glob from the bowl and work it in your hands for 3 to 5 minutes until it comes together and is less wet and slimy.
- Store your slime in a resealable plastic bag or air-tight container.
- Slime will “glow” under black light!
Made it? Tell us about it–