The classiest kid-made necklace around! This is a perfect handmade gift to do with your kids, it couldn't be more simple!
Our friend Leah Michaelson of Family+Craft came up with this super-simple and FUN craft to do with the kids! It's perfect for anytime your kids need to make a gift for a mom, grandmom, teacher, or other loved one!
You will need:
- Cut string to desired length.
- Find middle of string. Lay it across the middle of a sticker that set sticky side up on the table.
- Fold sticker in half with string in the center. Smooth shut.
- Repeat. Placing stickers in whatever color pattern strikes your fancy.
- Tie ends of string together.
- Show off what you made!
Made it? Tell us about it–