Make this charming card for your Valentine or anyone you LOVE!
Buy the iPad editions of Sarah's book Craft-A-Day in the Apple store!
You will need:
white card stock
Download heart pattern here:
Stitched Heart (191 KB)
- Print heart pattern on printer paper.
- Transfer the heart shape onto red felt and cut out.
- Transfer the card shape. Cut out and fold card size of your choice.
- Thread embroidery needle with white embroidery thread. Use a straight stitch around the outside edge of the heart to sew onto card. Finish with a knot on the back.
- Cut a piece of white card stock to fit inside the card cover and hide stitches. Glue in place.
Made it? Tell us about it–