Upcycle an old book... even an old trashy romance novel will do!
an old book
round object such as a mug or a jar (ornament sized)
- Start by ripping off the the cover off the book.
- Using the bottom of a glass or another circular object, trace a circle onto a page of the book.
- Using the exacto cut the circle shape through about 14 pages of the book.
- Fold your stack of circles in half.
- Staple down the middle of the circles where you folded.
- Unfold the circles and spread out the pages to make a 3D ornament shape.
- Attach a string with some glue and hang it on your tree!
The older and yellower the pages are, the more interesting your ornament will look!
Made it? Tell us about it–