An adorable way to upcycle a burnt-out light bulb!
Get holiday inspiration here:
burnt-out light bulbs
scraps of fabric or felt
- Start by painting your light bulbs white and let them dry.
- Cut out little snowmen scarves from your fabric or felt. Give the scarf a little fringe on the ends too!
- Glue the scarves on your bulbs.
- using your markers draw on buttons and mouths and eyes and arms.
- cut out a little triangle of orange paper to make the carrot nose.
- All set!
Made it? Tell us about it–