I heard about this project from a school teacher... so fun and easy you can do it with the kids!
Get holiday inspiration here:
white craft paint
ribbon as scarfs
hot glue gun
acorn tops (find them in your neighborhood or buy them on Etsy)
- Paint your peanuts white and set aside to dry.
- Hot glue the acorn topper on as a hat.
- Tie a ribbon scarf around the neck.
- Draw on a face with a sharpie. Make different expressions on each peanut!
- If you want to hang them just hot glue a thin string on top of the hat.
These peanut guys and gals can be used as ornaments, gift toppers or just displayed in a bowl.
Made it? Tell us about it–