I heard about this project from a school teacher... so fun and easy you can do it with the kids!
white craft paint
ribbon as scarfs
hot glue gun
Acron tops (find them in your neighborhood or buy them on Etsy)
- Paint your peanuts white and set aside to dry.
- Hot glue the acorn topper on as a hat.
- Tie a ribbon scarf around the neck.
- Draw on a face with a sharpie. Make different expressions on each peanut!
- If you want to hang them just hot glue a thin string on top of the hat.
These peanut guys and gals can be used as ornaments, gift toppers or just displayed in a bowl.
Made it? Tell us about it–