I love how the pieces of this stand blend together to make a rustic and folksy piece!
you will need:
1 large plate for top (I used an enamle plate)
1 small plate for base
1 clean asparagus can
Oil based white paint
water based craft paint
brush epoxy glue
- Paint one coat of oil paint on your can and allow to dry completely
- paint two or three layers of craft paint on top of the can, allowing each coat to dry before beginning the next.
- turn your small plate upside down and glue the can to the center using strong epoxy and following the package instructions.
- allow to dry completely.
- Repeat the process with the large plate.
- Allow to dry completely and it's ready to use!
Made it? Tell us about it–