I love tartan for the holidays! So festive!
You will need:
About 1 yard of tartan or plaid fabric
A wreath form (whatever size you like)
Hot glue gun
- Cut strips of tartan about 1.5" wide.
- Begin to hot glue your strips to your wreath form, wrapping it around the wreath as you go. When you're done with a strip, simply add a new one and continue wrapping.
- Once you've covered the entire wreath it's time to make the flower.
- Cut out several flower shapes, you can either do it free-hand or search Google Images for a template.
- Cut out two or three flower shapes and hot glue them to your wreath.
- It's ready to hang!
You could make a simple bow in place of the flower if you would like!
Made it? Tell us about it–