This is perfect for dress-up play or a costume for a special occasion!
YOU WILL NEED:
thin tinsel ribbon
hot glue gun
small tinsel tassel
- Start by making two circles of wire. Make them as big as you want. This is the base of your crown.
- Fasten them together with more wire.
- Shape the top of the crown from four pieces of wire.
- Glue tinsel to all the wires with a hot glue gun.
- Glue a tassel on the underside of the top of the crown.
- Fasten to your child’s head with hair pins.
Tinsel Trading Company in NYC is a perfect place to buy tinsel ribbon!
Made it? Tell us about it–